We have compiled a list of best project management tools and software for you. Let’s examine it together.
Best 22 Online Project Management Tools and Software List:
1 – Celoxis
Celoxis project management tool is an award winning all-in-one project management software. It helps organizations to plan and track their portfolios, projects, tasks, resources, timesheets, issues and risks from one place.Celoxis, it has extensive collaboration features including a customizable free client portal. Celoxis project management tool, it’s dashboards and reporting capabilities are superb and one of the best in the market. It is feature rich, intuitive and highly customizable.
- Celoxis = All-in-one project management tool
- Easy collaboration, share files, discuss and exchange comments not just with your colleagues but with your clients
- 360-degree real-time insights with our super powerful reports and dashboards
- Easy to customize and intuitive
- Celoxis project management tool, easily allocate resources to tasks based on availability, demand, and skills.
Pricing: Celoxis,: $25/user/month & On-Premise: $450/user
2 – Scoro
Scoro project management tool is known as one of the most comprehensive business management software for professional and creative services. For those who wish to bring structure to your work, Scoro project management tool is the right tool for you.
- A single place for projects, clients, and teams
- Scoro is be organized in every aspect of your business with seamless workflow
- Get a real-time overview and automated reports
- Can be integrated with tools like DropBox, Mailchimp, Outlook, and more
Pricing: Scoro Premium plan starts at $33/user/month
3 – Workzone
Workzone project management tool is built by a highly dedicated team to help individuals and organizations gain better control and visibility in work management. Workzone project management tool it gives them a central place to manage and share work, so everyone stays on the same page.
- Workzoneg project management tool top-level reports so everyone knows what’s next on the list
- Makes way for faster communication
- Workzoneg project management tool Features like creating tasks, to-do lists, sharing files easily improves collaboration
- Set permission for different users including clients
Pricing: Workzone Starts from $200 per month.
4 – Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects stands out as one of the best simple project management tool that can help you streamline your upcoming work and tasks with a click.
- Effective file management
- Gantt charts to oversee project progress
- Zoho Projects tool One tool for teams to create, collaborate, and communicate
- Zoho Projects can be integrated with ZOHO CRM and other tools to manage every aspect of a growing agency.
Pricing: $25/month for upto 20 projects
5 – GanttPRO
GanttPRO project management tool is a convenient tool, appreciated already by 250k project managers around the globe. GanttPRO it helps build project plans and timelines, track workflow, control expenses, follow deadlines, and arrange productive collaboration in a single place.GanttPRO project management tool the solution offers ready-made templates for an easy start.
- Workload: keep all resources engaged and balanced
- Collaboration: comments, attachments, and notifications
- Workspace: Gantt charts and Board view
- Project templates for easy start
Pricing: GanttPRO Team plan starts from 7.90$ per user/month
6 – nTask
nTask project management tool is still in its burgeoning state of development, with new features and AI that are being introduced as the tool matures. nTask intuitive software design that is easy on the eyes as well as easy to adopt, is one of the many reasons why start-ups, solopreneurs, and even enterprises will readily switch to this newcomer.
- Simple task & project creation using task checklists, updates, progress meter.
- Use risk matrix to identify and assess potential risks and their frequency of occurrence.
- Issue Management: Create and manage issues with customizable severity, priority, and status options.
- Time Management: Beautifully designed weekly timesheets with manual hours linked to a suitable task or a project.
- nTask project management tool to Resource Management – Manage resource allocation, project budget and currency using the Project Planner.
- nTask project tool Meeting Management – Schedule multiple meetings at a time with a clear concise agenda, discussion points and follow-up actions
Free Plan – 5 workspaces, 200 MBs of storage.
Pro Plan – $2.99, Unlimited everything.
7 – Functionfox
Functionfox project management tool is a timesheet and project management tool trusted by creative professionals all around the world. Functionfox project management tool its is both powerful and easy-to-use. You can track your projects accurately from conceptualization to completion, reduce admin time, and increase productivity and profits.
- Simple project creation and management
- Interactive real-time reporting
- Functionfox project management tool compare budget estimates with actual figures
Pricing: From $5 user/month ($35/month for the 1st user)
8 – Workbook
Workbook project management tool is a grown-up software suite for project and resource management, CRM, collaboration, file-sharing, forecasting, and accounting. Workbook you can choose exactly as per your requirements and only pay for it.
- Create projects and tasks easily
- Easily customizable
- Workbook project management tool Supports a client portal
Pricing: $19 user/month, minimum 30 users
9 – Redbooth
Redbooth project management tool is an easy-to-use online task and project management software for busy teams. Redbooth project management tool you can keep your entire team organized, in alignment, and always on schedule with Redbooth.
- Intuitive task and project management
- Easily delegate and assign tasks
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
Pricing: Redbooth, from $5 user/month
10 – ProofHub
The ProofHub Project Management Tool is a versatile project management system used by leading organizations such as NASA, Disney, Taco Bell and many others. This all-in-one tool has powerful features that will help you get rid of the need to have very different tools to run your business.
The ProofHub Project Management Tool Features:
Online proofing software saves a lot of time in the feedback sharing process
- Makes task management for teams much less stressful
- ProofHub Project Management Tool Get a visual picture of your projects using Gantt charts
- ProofHub is also available as a mobile application for Project Management Tool’s Android and iOS users.
If you want to move to reliable project management software to deliver projects successfully.
11 – 10,000FT Plans
10,000ft Project Management Tool is a simple yet powerful software that helps you make confident operational decisions about your teams and projects. Apart from this,10,000ft it has resource management and time-tracking capabilities as well.
- 10,000ft plans an effective visual resource planning software
- Detailed project tracking
- Flexible planning interface
Pricing: 10,000ft Plans, Basic plan starts from $10/month
12 – Proworkflow
Proworkflow project management tool is one of those project management tool your teams would love. It’s beautiful, versatile and extremely easy to use. Also, it integrates with all the tools you need – saving you time and streamlining your processes.
- Proworkflow makes it a breeze to assign staff, track time or reschedule projects
- Quoting and invoicing have never been simpler.
- Reliable support and consultation
Pricing: From $22 month/user for team
13 – TeamGantt
TeamGantt project management tool is a refreshing solution that brings project scheduling software online. You can manage projects with this super-easy Gantt software.
- Fast drag and drop scheduling
- Intuitive and easy-to-use
- Real-time progress updates
Pricing: TeamGantt, Standard plan starts from $7.90 /user per month
14 – Mavenlink
Mavenlink project management tool is a modern software designed for services organizations to connect with people, projects, and make profits. In a world where connectedness, transparency, and performance matter more than ever, Mavenlink helps you deliver projects successfully.
- Mavenlink manage multiple projects with ease
- Mavenlink handle project schedules in an intuitive interface
- Gain visibility of all your projects in your portfolio
Pricing: Mavenlink project management tool, Professional plan starts at $39/month/user
15 – Clarizen
If you are looking for a cloud-based project management tool to help your business grow, Clarizen project management tool can come to your rescue. Clarizen project management tool, it is a single collaborative work management solution that could manage projects and help you connect with team members effortlessly.
- Automated processes and workflows
- Budget tracking and expense management
- Flexible UI
Pricing: Clarizen, from $60 user/month
16 – Insightly
Insightly project management tools is a powerful CRM with a project and business management set.Insightl, it allows you to grow your business faster than ever by building strong customer relationships over time.
Effortless tracking of project activity
Accelerate sales and manage leads
Insightly helps you build meaningful relationships
Pricing: From $15 month/user for teams
17 – Easy Project
Easy Project management tools is a professional project management tool for you, your team, and the whole company. Trusted by top-notch companies like Toyota, Lenovo, Bosch, it is a perfect fit for numerous industries be it IT or educational.
- Visual project maps and plans
- Easy Project, compatible with modules for Resources, Finances, Help Desk and CRM
- Integrated with Outlook, Project, Excel, Redmine
Pricing:Easy Project $21/month per user
18 – Comindware
Comindware project management tools is a popular workflow and business process management software. Comindware, the workflow management software provides key capabilities for task, data and document management.
- Comindware, focuses on process optimization
- Customer order management and CRM capabilities
- Full process automation, activity monitoring, business analytics as well as enterprise system integration.
Pricing: Starts at $29.99 per user
19 – Producteev
Producteev project management tools has been a task management solution for small and medium-sized teams. Project managers can easily access all their projects, tasks and other collaborators.Producteev, you can easily plan any projects, map your route, organize files, delegate tasks, and various elements. Users can easily track the progress of each task.
- Producteev, organize on your fingertips
- Powerful collaboration
- Seamless tracking
- Interface customization
- Personalized support
Pricing: The Premium plan is available at $99 per month
20 – Crocagile
Crocagile project management tools is a simple agile project workspace designed to streamline communication and is focussed towards software development teams. It’s powerful tools and simple design is uniquely engineered for agile developers. Crocagile project management tools it has all good stuff including collaboration and gamification feature giving a much-needed boost to agile practices with cutting-edge technology.
- Activity Streams, Smart Alerts, and Group Chat to eliminate email
- Team member updates are visible in one place, automatically
- File Sharing – Store and Share files with commenting
Pricing: Crocagile, Starting from $2.50 per user, per month with the 30-day free trial.
21 – Teamdeck
Teamdeck project management tools offers a complete solution for companies to deliver projects faster. It is an essential tool for managing resources and monitoring time spent on tasks and projects. With Tproject management tools you can book your employees on different projects and create accurate timesheets with one-click time tracking.
- Resource scheduling
- Timesheets and time tracking
- Leave management
- Measure billable time
Pricing: Free startup plan limited to 6 team members. Business plan starts from
$3.99 / team member / month, $1 / basic resource / month
22 – Freedcamp
Freedcamp project management tools this is an extremely simple and intuitive project management tool for large organizations including architecture, interior design, IT services, retail, telecommunication and many more. Freedcamp project management tools offer functionality to unlimited users making organizing details and tasks quick and super easy.
- Gantt chart to keep a bird’s eye view on tasks
- Split large tasks into smaller subtasks
- 3rd party integrations
- Password manager
- Shared file management
Pricing: Available at $3.99 for the owner and $0.99 for each additional user per month